No matter what excites your tastes buds the most, the Dayton area has a lot to offer. Read through our list of some of the best restaurants in Dayton to find a new place to fill up.
- Dorothy Lane Market. While you might think a grocery store wouldn’t be much of a restaurant, this high-end market offers plenty of freshly-prepared gourmet food that you can take home and enjoy. Just mention Killer Brownies to anyone in the Dayton area, and they will know exactly where they came from.
- Thai Nine. Try some delicious Thai food, and you get to choose your level of spice (1 – 10). The restaurant has a nice upscale feel without costing you a fortune for dinner.
- Marion’s Piazza. A true Dayton favorite is Marion’s Piazza. You’ll love the thin crust pizza piled high with toppings.
- Meadowlark Restaurant. For a delicious meal out surrounded by a comfortable ambience, Meadowlark is the place to go. Everything is made to order and the menu changes seasonally.
- Dublin Pub. When you want a more exciting evening out, head to the Dublin Pub. There is frequently live music to accompany your pub dinner and brew.
What is your favorite restaurant in the Dayton area?