Chevrolet first released its legendary “Blazer” back in 1969. This sporty SUV graced the roads and trails of America for over 30 years — until 1995, when it was usurped by the equally impressive Chevrolet Tahoe. If you recall that bittersweet day back in the 1990s when you had to say goodbye to the Blazer, you’ll be relieved to learn that this SUV wasn’t gone forever. Prepare for the return of the Chevy Blazer.
The Chevy Blazer is coming back to Reichard Chevrolet this month. Here’s what you can expect from the 2019 Chevy Blazer:
- The new Chevy Blazer will have a more robust unibody frame based on the GMC Acadia.
- You will be able to choose between three trim levels: Blazer, RS, and Premier.
- The return of the Chevy Blazer will come with two engine options: 2.5-liter four-cylinder and a 3.6-liter V6.
- Both engine options will be paired with a silky-smooth nine-speed transmission.
- The Blazer will have front- and all-wheel drive options.
- The Blazer will feature a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, the latest MyLink infotainment system, up to six USB ports, and many other must-have gadgets.
If you want to get your hands on the 2019 Blazer when it arrives, contact Reichard Chevrolet.